Last Updated on
Juicing is one of the upcoming dietary practices used by people for proper nutrition and a healthy life. If you would like to introduce juicing into your diet, you have to consider the different brands of juicers available today. Choosing the best juicer may not be an easy task because there are so many varieties in the market. However, this article will guide you on some of the most important things you should know about juicers and the best brands you should consider. You will learn a lot.
Benefits of juicing
These are some of the advantages of juicing or using a juicer.
- Juicing skips the chewing process which means vegetables and fruits reach your digestive system in a simplified digestive manner.
- Juicing provides more energy because fruits and vegetables add vitamins and minerals to your body.
- Fruits and vegetables helps to detoxify your body because the minerals and nutrients from vegetables and fruits can get rid of toxins from the liver, colon and other parts of the body.
- They ensure that your body is adequately hydrated and ensures you meet the daily requirements of water.
- Juicing enables you to consume more fruits and vegetables which are healthy to your body.
Types of Juicers
There are two major types of juicers. We have centrifugal and masticating juicers. They have the following features.
These are the most common types of juicers. They extract juices through a metal blade which rotates at a very high speed against a mesh filter. Separation of juice from the flesh is done through a process known as centrifugal.
- They are affordable
- They are suitable for both beginners and experts since they are very easy to use
- They are very easy to disassemble which makes them easy to clean
- They are very fast when extracting juices
- They are noisy
- They are not able to obtain juice from leafy greens
They are also referred to as cold press juicers because their juice extraction method does not produce heat. They first crush the fruits of vegetables before pressing. They work just like the chewing system of our cavities. As compared to the centrifugal juicers, these are slower and do not produce a lot of foam.
- These are very versatile and can perform different functions
- They are more efficient than the centrifugal juicers
- They produce juices of very high quality
- They are not noisy
- The cleaning process takes longer
- They are a bit expensive
Omega J8006 Masticating Dual-Stage Juicer[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B001L7OIVI” locale=”US” tag=”bluetechequipment-20″]
It is one of the best masticating juicers. It is very reliable and lasts for a longer time as compared to others. It uses a slow speed of 80 RPM when extracting juices without foam or oxidation. The juice produced contains all the necessary food enzymes which your body needs to remain healthy. These enzymes also allow the juice to stay fresh for a long time.
- It is effortless to clean
- It uses a low speed of 80 RPM which reduces foam and oxidation.
- It has a built-in reverse which prevents clogging
- It has a patented stone screw which provides X8 more strength. This enables it to extract juices from broccoli and spinach easily
- You can use this juicer to grind, produce fluids and in a food processor.
- It can extract juice from vegetables and fruits unlike others
- The motor comes with a 15 years warranty which guarantees its quality
- It is very efficient
- It produces a tasty and a nutritious juice
- You can perform different functions with this juices such as prepare baby food from cooked foods.
- Comes with a warranty of up to 15 years
- It is expensive
- It may not be easy to operate primarily for beginners
Verdict– This machine is astounding and comes with a very advanced feature to give you exactly what you would require. It is expensive, but the price is worthy especially if you are searching for a machine which can provide the tasty and nutritious juice.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Centrifugal Juicer[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B000MDHH06″ locale=”US” tag=”bluetechequipment-20″]
Breville BJE200XL Compact Centrifugal Juicer is one of the top quality centrifugal juicers you can purchase today. It produces fantastic juices which are full of vitamins and minerals. Unlike others, this juicer is very compact, and it is a good choice for those with limited space.
- It is lightweight
- It is very fast and can extract juice from an apple within 3 seconds
- It comes with a 700W motor which enables it to perform different functions without any problem.
- It can obtain a lot of juice unlike others
- It comes with a 1 L juice jug
- It is straightforward to clean and assemble
- All the parts are dishwasher safe
- It is affordable
- Its parts are dishwasher safe
- The juice extraction process is smooth and almost noiseless
- It comes with a one year warranty
- Some parts like the blade assembly are expensive
- Some parts like the mesh basket are hard to clean
Verdict – This juicer is very suitable for beginners or those who are on a tight budget. It is effortless to use, but if you are searching for a juicer which can extract juices from a large variety of produce, this one might not work for you.
Aicok Masticating Juicer & Extractor[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B01M9GDTPJ” locale=”US” tag=”bluetechequipment-20″]
Would you like juice which is affordable and very easy to use? Aicok Masticating juicer might be what you are looking for? It measures 11.8 X 6.5 X 13.7 Inches. This means it will fit comfortably on your counter.
- Noise level – It operates at a slow speed, and this means it does not produce a lot of noise as compared to others.
- Power – It extracts juices at a speed of 80 Due to this, it can crush and masticate a wide variety of vegetables and fruits. If you are searching for a juicer which can extract juices from hard veggies such as carrots, this product might be the best for you.
- Jug – The juice jug is made of a transparent hand plastic and comes with a plastic handle. The juice container has a height of about 6 Inches and a 4-inch diameter. However, the space below the juicer’s nozzle is very small and does not allow large containers. You can use glass instead of the container.
- Cleaning – It takes about 10 minutes to clean. You just need to disassemble the 6 parts, rinse and then brush.
- It is easy to clean
- It does not occupy a lot of space
- It can extract juices from hard veggies such as carrots and ginger roots.
- It is pocket-friendly
- It has a small chute opening
Verdict – It is very lightweight but ideal for those in need of a quality juicer which can extract juices from vegetables and fruits. It has a dry pulp auto-ejecting feature which makes it a good machine for those who would like juice which can add vitamins and nutrients to their diet.
Factors to consider before buying a juicer
- Ease of use – Some juicers are made of too many parts which makes them hard to assemble and use. It is good to buy a device which you can use. It should also be easy to clean.
- Noise level – Avoid juicers which produce a lot of noise.
- Size – there are some juicers which are too bulky and which takes a lot of space. It is good to consider the available space for storage before buying.
- Power – A powerful juicer can extract juices from highly fibrous leafy greens such as spinach and wheat-grass. It is recommended to look for a sturdy device which can obtain juices from tough vegetables.
- Price – Some of the most expensive juicers performs better than the cheap juicers since they contain features that are more advanced. However, if you are on a budget, it is good to go for the one which fits your budget.
- Jug – The jug should be large enough and should also come with a comfortable handle.
I hope you have learned something from the above article, have you?. If you have been searching for a quality juicer, you can consider any of the above. Remember to consider the factors which we have mentioned before buying.